Job description / Role
• Evaluating design sketches intended for improving existing tools
• Compare test results against the specifications provided for the design and even recommend changes in test methods
• Reviewing project blueprints and instructions to confirm the test specifications were followed
• Come up with labor cost estimates, determine plant space, and recommending equipment life
• Assessing project requirements
• Measuring the performance of mechanical components
• Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
• Liaising with suppliers
• Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
• Presenting designs to managers and clients
• Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
• Writing reports and documentation
• Providing technical advice
• Analysing and interpreting data.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree and Minimum Experience of 10 years
• Previous work experience in Consultants minimum of 5~7 years.
• Experience in UAE both in Dubai and Abu Dhabi regulations
• Holding SOE as mandatory requirement to register in Dubai Municipality
• Registered in Dubai Municipality & DCD
• Having knowledge in design, site supervision and minimum drafting for authority submission
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Senior Mechanical Engineer
One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE