Job description / Role
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Resident Engineer and follow up construction activities at site.
• Ensure the Contractor’s adherence to Construction documents and latest Authorities’ regulations.
• Assist in reviewing Contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, Materials, RFI, etc.).
• Provide all necessary on-site direction.
• Support in supervising site inspection staff as per Resident Engineer’s directions.
• Check measure of work done.
• Observe site safety practices.
• Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer.
• Monitor contractor’s resource allocation.
• Assist in reviewing the project’s close out documents.
• Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of work experience with infrastructure projects including landscape works. Dubai experience is preferred.
• Working knowledge of engineering and construction related processes, as well as industry practices.
• Familiarity with CAD and other software packages typically used in engineering and construction.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to quality and safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Mechanical Inspector - Site
A Leading Architectural Company in the UAE
Engineer – Production Operations Maintenance
|Al Ain||21 Feb|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||4 Apr|