Job description / Role
• Ensure delivery of services as per SLAs and client expectations through effective planning, coordination and implementation of maintenance plans. Provide Mechanical (Fit Out) advice and resolve any work related issues which affect the working conditions of the client’s property.
• Check & supervise all work being done by contractor.
• Make sure the work is done as per agreed method.
• Carry out routine work check to ensure that quality of services meets the service level agreements and excels key performance indicators
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
• Atleast 6-7 years of experience in FM with around 4-5 experience in Fit Out.
• SLA knowledge , contract review and quantity knowledge
• Quality Inspection and Eye of Customer Care
• People management skills
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Site Inspector
Commissioning Mechanical Engineer
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Engineer (Mechanical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Rotating Equipment Regional Field Service Engineer
BAC Middle East