Job description / Role
• Overhaul and calibrate main engine & pumps of various capacities with technical precision and quality as per the work instructions and clients’ & yard’s requirements to deliver projects in a timely manner.
• I.T.I., Industrial/vocational training
• 2 years Apprenticeship Training
• Secondary school
• Read and understand technical drawings
• Select and use appropriate tools, equipment, materials and machines
About the Company
Drydocks World is one of the most prominent names in the maritime industry. Over the past 29 years, Drydocks World has established itself as a leading, and fast growing international player in Offshore and Engineering, Ship Repair and Maintenance, Shipbuilding and Conversion, Rig building and re-furbishment, FPSO/FSO conversion, offshore fabrication, Maritime Clusters and Yacht and Fleet operations with facilities in the Middle East and Southeast Asia through its joint venture DDW-PaxOcean Asia Pte.Ltd.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Sarim Interior
Mechanical Technician (Rotating Equipment)
Entry Level Technician - Manufacturing
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|