Job description / Role
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Middle East and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues.
• People First
• Client Success
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity to work on globally iconic projects. A great working environment that supports personal professional development, provides experience to work on projects that build regions and offers attractive tax-free remuneration and benefits.
Key accountabilities for the role:
We are seeking for a highly disciplined and experienced Mechanical Inspector to work on an Infrastructure project in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Inspect site conditions for suitability prior to construction
• Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
• Ensure all mechanical works and installations are executed according to project requirements
• Check services locations and ensure their protection
• Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
• Ensure material delivered are in-line with approvals and properly stored
• Observe site safety procedures
• Measure work done when required
• Assist in the review of shop drawings
• Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
• Must comply with safety, health and risk management requirements
Experience, Qualifications & Person Specifications:
• Diploma or higher level of qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in Abu Dhabi/UAE
• Must have Infrastructure Site (Roads, Drainage, Utilities) construction experience
• Strong knowledge in HVAC, Firefighting, Plumbing, and Mechanical Systems
• Strong English communication skills
• Provides guidance, persuades and influences decision-makers
• Enthusiastic and committed attitude toward work and task completion
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
Mechanical Construction Engineer - EPC Contractor
Sr. Mechanical Engineer for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group