Job description / Role
Responsible to perform site inspections on assigned projects to confirm that the work is carried out as per contract documents, codes and standards and as per best practices in construction. This role will report directly to Project Manager at site.
He/She has relation with:
• All the local staff
• All the external entities necessary to his/her job execution
• Attend to all site inspection requests (IRs) from the contractor for Electrical/ Mechanical works. Undertake site inspections when required and instructed by the Resident Engineer/Project Manager
• Coordinate with contractor’s QA/QC department. Review and evaluate Contractor’s Quality document submittals. Assess the Quality/ Workmanship of the installation.
• Review method statements, material submittals and shop drawings submitted by the contractor and ensure it is in line with contracts document requirements. Ensure works are carried out as per latest approved drawings and specification.
• Maintain records of daily activities and provides all the photographs needed for all QA/QC reports.
• Record legibly and accurately all controversial and non-complying construction practices, materials and equipment and report to supervisor detailed potential problems for early resolution. Address concern and prepare Non-Conformity for Engineer/RE approval.
• Checking & witnessing laboratories test on site and/or lab.
• May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned design/drafting personnel.
• Control site installations and safety measures on daily basis.
• Prepare the review for raising hold points.
• Continuously monitor progress and quality on site.
• Random check manpower at site to ensure project completion within the contract period.
• 5-8 years experience as site inspector on large complex buildings/facilities, including field administration experience.
• Experience must reflect working knowledge of quality system standards and methodologies.
• Minimum 3 year Diploma in the respective field.
• Strong PC skills with knowledge of Expedition and MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• Knowledge in AutoCAD and other related software is an advantage.
• Proficiency in communication skills : English
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer - Fit out Construction (Aviation)
Transguard Workforce Solutions