Job description / Role
Fit-Out Mechanical Coordinator to work for a Consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as an Mechanical Coordinator for a recognized Consultancy providing expert services in fit-out and interior design in Abu Dhabi, where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Communication between all parties involved
• Review Mechanical designs
• Day to day support and coordination on site
• Issue and update the Fit-Out guide
• Review the contractors health and safety plan
• Produce weekly progress reports
AED 10,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Mechanical Fit-Out experience
• Airport Project experience
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Fluency in Arabic is beneficial
• IT Software skills such as MS Office and Excel
• Leadership skills
• Must be based in Abu Dhabi
• Must be able to start as soon as possible
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.