This position is closed or expired.
See other QC Inspector jobs in UAE
Mechanical QC Inspector
Mechanical QC Inspector, UAE – Developing critical infrastructure protection solutions for large scale civil/infrastructure projects across the Middle East
• Stable long term career prospects
• Global Provider of National Security
• Location: United Arab Emirates
As the portfolio of infrastructure/civil projects across the Middle East continues to expand, so too is our employer, a leading provider of global national security services, is also looking to expand their ranks. With long term prospects providing stability and career development, our employer is seeking to welcome a professional and experienced Mechanical QC Inspector to the team to support the growth and development of their projects in the Middle East.
Reporting to the Senior QA/QC Engineer, you will be working as part of the Infrastructure QA/QC team and your responsibilities in the role will include:
• Undertakes construction mechanical quality control activities, such as verification of installation of HVAC, plumbing, piping systems and inspection plans, within assigned project.
• Determines requirements for and prepares technical and administrative documents and reports.
• Within assigned area, monitors the performance and overall progress of construction inspections to ensure adherence to the quality control program.
• Surveys mechanical subcontractor QC activities.
• Monitors and tracks NCRs in assigned area. Coordinates with subcontractor QC personnel to ensure actions are taken to expedite closure of open NCRs.
• Issues Quality Action Notices.
• Maintains quality control records in support of activities in area of responsibility.
• Ensures testing requirements of specifications are completed and witnesses all tests.
• Monitors activities of subcontractors to ensure , mechanical construction, materials and installations comply with project specifications and quality control criteria
Essential attributes include:
• Recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline (preferably ME), or specialized courses in related engineering disciplines, and/or work experience in quality control aspects of construction inspection, testing and installation activities.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering related to projects and a minimum 2 years working in construction quality control.
• Strong background of leadership and management in the areas of Mechanical Engineering and building mechanical trades. Must be familiar with SMACNA
• Knowledge of industry quality standards.
• Demonstrated ability to develop detailed inspection and test plans based on contract, project and industry quality standards
• Experience working in matrix organization (Internal organization services to delivery of mega projects)
• Candidates with international consulting experience and experience working in the Middle East will be highly regarded
A competitive expatriate package will be provided to attract the top candidates to the role.
To register your application for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume online.
IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
• Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order
• Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value and your key responsibilities
• List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
• Current daytime contact details
PLEASE NOTE: this role is open to single status applicants only and candidates must currently be located in the UAE
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below.
About the Company
APG-Global is an Australian-based recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set. Since 1999, APG Global has successfully demonstrated the ability to bring job seekers and clients together worldwide for business optimization. Our key regions of specialisation cover Australia, New Zealand, Asia, China, the Middle East, Far East and Europe.
With solid industry credentials, the APG-Global team focus is on solving executive and professional talent supply issues across borders and cultures. APG-Global headquarters are in the Southport CBD on the Gold Coast of Queensland in Australia – one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, and the epicenter of high-rise development activity and tourism construction growth in Australia.