Job description / Role
JOB LOCATION: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Working as an Mechanical Site Inspection Engineer, you will be directly reporting to Construction Supervisor and Construction Manager, mostly responsible for the following:
- Supervise, manage, and conduct inspections as per approved documents in accordance to the project contract and requirements.
- Monitor site activities ensuring contractor and consultant's work quality is compliant to contract requirements and good construction practice.
- Candidate must have minimum of 6 years work experience in UAE in large scale construction projects (preferably infrastructure and hospital/healthcare facility projects).
- Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate must have experience working with PMCs.
Candidate must have extensive knowledge in the following systems:
- Chilled water distribution network
- Sewerage network
- Irrigation network
- Storm water
- Gas network
- Lifting station
- Pumping station
- HVAC, firefighting and plumbing systems
- Candidate must be readily in UAE to attend the interviews.
- Candidate must be able to join immediately.
About the Company
We are Dar. We work together with our people to build the future.
At Dar, we provide planning, design, management and consultancy for the world’s most important and exciting projects. Together with our team of experts, we embrace challenges to empower our communities. In suburbs and city centers, deserts and metropolitan areas, war zones and sacred shrines, our projects shape our people’s lives.
With our team of 9,850 staff members, we operate in 40 offices in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe. Our five principal design centers are located in Beirut, Cairo, London, Pune, and Amman. And in everything, we seek progress for our communities.