Job description / Role
You will create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform all repair work and all corrective maintenance work, reported by maintenance order
- Work very closely with other engineering colleagues and meet the entire job requirement
- Responsible to maintain the equipment such as chiller, air-condition equipment, pumps, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, SPA equipment and etc.
- Disseminating the daily maintenance order, executing the job, recording all work done with hours and parts cost, update reports.
- To maintain FLHS&S standards of the department.
- Responsible to maintain all related to fire and safety equipment
- Control and monitor the electricity/power supply, water supply and treatment.
- To operates an effective energy conservation program.
Your experience and skills include:
- Education - Diploma in mechanical or equivalent qualification.
- Technical skills - Strong technical knowledge of all building and hotel maintenance equipment and systems (electrical, heating, firefighting system, fire alarm system, kitchen and laundry etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same filed.
Your Team and working experience:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.