Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a leading global internet and technology company that manages various content platforms. The company will develop and launch a number of products related to its numerous content platforms very shortly in the region.
The Media Strategy & Planning Manager plays a key role in the growth of the business in the Middle East region. You will manage the advertising budget and ensure the cross brand media plan is in line with the overall strategy and goals of the company, whilst ensuring the budget is consistent with the campaign goals. You will be at the front of the media part of the campaign leading and implementing it. You will carry out data analysis to measure productivity through automation and tools.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have a bachelor’s degree or above;
• Have experience of working with media and advertising agencies & also have solid media buying experience;
• At least 5 years experience of working in a multinational internet company;
• You will have experience of working with Influencers in the region, know who they are and the best way to promote your products through them;
• You will have experience of working with all types of media including TV and video.
• Candidates must be completely fluent in English & Arabic.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.