Job description / Role
Responsible for providing skilled nursing assistant care in accordance with the patient's plan of care. Likewise, organizing, preparing and assuring the delivery of quality patient care. Ensuring that patient care is effectively performed according to Alleanza Healthcare’s policies, procedures, and standards.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing assistant process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients.
• Assesses patient condition by monitoring vital signs; recording intake and output; reviewing patient care plan.
• Administers oral medications; administering oxygen; maintaining oxygen supply and equipment.
• Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
• Helps family members care for the patient by introducing and teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; putting the family in contact with resources for additional home care help.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following Alleanza Healthcare’s policies and procedures.
• Provides normal meals and snacks
• Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient chart for the next caregiver.
• Protects Alleanza Home Care by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• The ideal candidate must hold a valid DHA healthcare license as an Assistant Nurse
• Degree or Diploma holder in Nursing
• Holding a valid home country license as Registered Nurse
• With a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a hospital or homecare setting
• Must have strong administrative, communication, and time management skills with great attention to detail
About the Company
Alleanza Group Holding FZCO and Alleanza Healthcare LLC, have been established under Alleanza Group based in the United States. Alleanza is a medical services group with experience in Pre-Hospital and primary healthcare services supported by a team of highly skilled, trained and licensed medical educators and professionals who provide advanced, efficient and comprehensive medical care to positively alter practice standards and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
Our services within UAE include:
- Remote Medical Services - Field Medicine
- Emergency Medical Services - Ambulatory Health Service
- Academic Health Service (Clinic management/emergency medical services at academic institutions)
- Homecare Nursing Services (comprehensive nursing care, physiotherapy, chronic diseases management, rehabilitation services)
- Medical Education and Training
We have established our Dubai head office, and in the process of establishing northern emirates and Abu Dhabi offices to provide our services within the UAE.