Job description / Role
- Medical center Manager are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of outpatient or medical facilities.
- They provide administrative support and oversee the hiring and training of staff members, liaise with patients and healthcare professionals and coordinate patient care plans.
- Recruit, hire and coordinate the training of new staff members
- Design and implement business strategies to help the clinic meet organizational goals
- Manage staff by assigning and delegating tasks as needed
- Develop protocols and procedures to improve staff productivity
- Act as a liaison between patients, their families and additional care staff
- Plan and manage the clinic's budget and approve payroll
- Perform quarterly and and annual employee reviews and provide constructive feedback on their performance to help them meet professional goals
- Ensure that all policies and procedures function in accordance with state and federal laws
- Proven work experience as managing medical center or starting new medical center for more than 7 years
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
- Ability to handle medical records discreetly
- Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field
About the Company
Tiger Group start was in Construction Field through Tiger Contracting Company that was established in Sharjah - UAE in 1976, and now it is one of the largest groups in the region.
The group has diversified activities as the following:
Contracting: The group has more than 10 companies in UAE in addition to branches/affiliates that work in the region. These companies have the highest ranking from the concerned authorities. Moreover, these companies had accomplished plenty of projects like commercial towers, residential towers, universities, schools, hotels, villas compound & steel structures and etc...
Industries: In order to support / provide the ongoing projects with high quality products on time, we established "Tiger Industries" that include wood & furniture factory, aluminum & glass factory, kitchen & wardrobes factory and marble factory.
All these factories have been provided with the latest technology & machines in addition to the skilled manpower.
Real Estate Development: Tiger Group started its activities in Real Estate in parallel with Construction Booming in UAE and now it is one of largest real estate companies in the region.
Hundred Thousands of square meters of "Built up Area" had been accomplish which later converted to thousands of residential, commercial & retail units.
Hospitality: The group entered Hospitality field by establishing "Samaya Hotel", a five star luxury hotel, which is located in Deira - Dubai. The hotel is managed by "Samaya for Hotels & Resorts" & "Samaya for Hotel Apartment". There are still other hotel projects will be launched in Dubai.
Education: To develop Human in particular & the society in general, the group has established Al Yarmouk Private University & Al Yarmouk Schools in Syria in addition to multi stages schools in Syria, Jordan & Turkey. Furthermore, the management used to provide scholarships for top students.
Health Care: Since Human's care is core interest, the group has decided to launch a new hospital in coordinating with University Of Freiburg - Germany, the hospital will be provided with the professional / qualified specialists and equipped with the highest medical technologies. There are other initiatives under processing that contribute to develop the human & society together and we hope they will be ready soon.
Team Admin / Office Manager
HR Source Consulting
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Al Mufid Trading
Product Specialist (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive