Job description / Role
• Evaluates and processes claims in accordance with insurance policy terms and conditions, company policies and procedures according to productivity and quality standards.
• Ensures that targets are met for department Turnaround time, Quality and Productivity.
• Identify and report back any type of claims observation or issues that may affect the process.
• Collect and analyze claims data to identify and resolve errors, delayed claims, and processing issues. Providing recommendations to take steps to improve the claims processing quality standards and productivity.
• Analyze reports from the administrative software for provider and member utilization trends and identification of areas requiring further management.
• Support the Team leader / Manager in implementation of quality assurance programs in order to maintain standards of quality and minimize fraudulent cases.
• Handling medical related call queries.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
AED 6000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Should be willing be to work shifts (morning, evening and night shifts)
• Must be an MBBS graduate (no other medical related education will be accepted)
• Candidates able to start immediately preferred.
• Salary offered AED 6000 (all inclusive)
• Medical license not required
• 2 yrs minimum clinical experience
Candidates who match the above criteria can also forward CVs to email@example.com with the subject line "Medical Claims Officer - GT". Emails received without the subject line will not be considered.
About the Company
IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC, is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Third Party Administration Service Company providing professional medical benefit and claims administration services.
IRIS HEALTH with the strength of its team, experience and expertise provides an unparalleled end to end claims management solution. It's not just about claims processing but rather about managing medical claims.
Our cutting edge software platform fundamentally changes the dynamics of managing medical portfolios. As a result, our Clients benefit from many features that provide unparalleled efficiency that includes managing your medical claims, trend analysis and monitoring.