Job description / Role
Location: Northern Emirates
Company: Nestle Nutrition
Based in Northern Emirates, you'll be part of a small family of medical professionals, meaning you will always have the opportunity to share your successes and ask for support when necessary. Whether you are coming from another pharmaceutical or FMCG company, you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. Whether handling hospitals, independent clinics or pharmacies, you can be sure to build strong partnerships, and really be a visible figure in the industry, offering support and solutions to those helping patients live healthier lives.
A day in the life of
- You get to prepare for the meetings in that day and touch base with colleagues and your manager to share successes or challenges your customers are facing.
- There isn't a formal daily meeting-it's more of a chance to ensure the team are sharing ways to drive success and get relevant updates
- Your manager will share potential strategies that will help grow the business, and you'll get to input and give your opinion.
- In a small team, your voice is really heard, and you get a chance to impact the way the team functions
- Once you've had the updates from the team, now it's really your time to shine.
- You do what you do best, by going to see the HCPs. Visits can vary between 11 and 18 a day, dependent on the type of HCPs you're going to see that day
- In between visits, you may start looking at planning for an event you're helping to lead on, to further increase the visibility of Nestle's presence in the nutrition market.
- Whether it's an MOH led event, or one that Nestle is driving, you'll get the chance to lead projects and events outside of your day to day activities
- You look at how competitors are performing in the pharmacies or other health care centers, and ensure you're sharing this intel with your colleagues
- Before you finish for the day, you send reminders to a group of clients who you're hosting for a round table discussion next week
What will make you successful
- You drive conversations with both your colleagues and your clients, to share best practice and give real time updates on competitor activity
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to advise, persuade and negotiate, ensuring activities and performance are driving towards your goals every day
- You are naturally curious and aware. You are always looking for new ways to solve problems-often before they happen
- You are ambitious and you have a clear will to drive your own career development. Nestle is a big organization so the opportunities are endless, as long as you can be clear in communicating your ambitions.
- You are passionate about your products, and are able to convey this to your clients
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes
- Bilingual English and Arabic.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Medicine, Nutrition
- 1-3 years of experience as Medical Delegate
We are Nestle the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Sales and Marketing Medical Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Product Specialist (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
TGC Consulting Middle East
Medical Center Manager