Job description / Role
• Assess symptoms
• Diagnose conditions
• Prescribe and administer treatment
• Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
• Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals
• Prescribe medication
• Stay current on medical technology and research
• 7 to 10 years experience in UAE,
• Should have knowledge of a broad range of illnesses, and diagnose and treat patients of all ages.
• With the pressure to spot anything worrying and make the correct decision for further care in an appointment generally lasting ten to fifteen minutes.
• We are seeking a experienced General Practitioner (GP) with exceptional professional skills and knowledge to provide a high standard of primary and continuing medical care to our patients.
About the Company
A leading company with positions for upcoming hospital with 100+ beds in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Medical Officer - Doctor - Insurance
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
GP MOH Licensed for a Reputed University Hospital
Chief Medical Officer (Laboratory)
Consultant Internal Medicine
Medical Insurance Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||5 Oct|