Job description / Role
LOME - Medical Graduate Trainee ACD
The medical graduate trainee will play an important role in connecting the dots between all the stakeholders of the medical division. With a medical background he/ she will handle multiple tasks between the scientific communication and medical relation to reach the objective of being the preferred scientific partner to Dermatologists in the middle east.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate and contribute to all tasks of the medical events in the GCC including but not limited to International and regional congresses, stand alone, digital webinars, launch events, advisory boards,……).
• With his/ her medical background contribute to the medical activities with health care professionals including all the B2B and B2C.
• Will act a liaison between the internal stakeholders (medical and branding team) and external stakeholders (Branding agencies and suppliers)
• Support in the execution of the medical tools to support the medical team on the ground (ADVs, Brochures, Post medical visits emails, samples, contracts, POs, …..)
• Ensure the respect of internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health care professionals.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Medical background (Pharmacist or Dentist)
• Marketing sense
• Expressive personality
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Multitasking skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast learner
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.