Job description / Role
A newly established, high-end Dental Clinic is urgently looking for a Medical Insurance Specialist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must have experience in contracting new dental facilities with local insurance companies.
- Approach, contract, and negotiate with all available local medical insurance companies to empanel the newly established dental clinic
- Create procedures and policies for managing the insurance claim process.
- Assist in claims management, including submission, re-submission, and collection
- Assist in the recruitment and management of claim processing staff
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Business, Economics, or Accounting)
- Masters or MBA preferred
- Must have more than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience in the UAE with medical insurance and the dental industry
- Must be well connected in the medical insurance industry
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- Excellent financially stable employer
- A great team and culture
- High end central location
- Competitive salary and above market benefits
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.