Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Medical Laboratory Technologist - Histopathology
Functions to perform:
- Perform the various tasks required for receiving, processing, and preparing patient tissue specimens for microscopic examination and analysis by the Pathologist. This may include logging, batching, and cutting, mounting and staining procedures. Tissue specimens received from surgical, diagnostic and prioritized according to the standards required.
- Upon receiving written or verbal orders from physicians or their designees, the Histology Technologist will coordinate daily workflow of tasks and activities in the surgical pathology area with regard to routine procedures, special procedures, and the surgery schedule.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary depending on experience.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or clinical laboratory science or an equivalent qualification requiring not less than 3 years training course.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in a histology laboratory.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies