Job description / Role
A well-established healthcare company in Dubai is looking for Arabic Speaking Licensed Nurses to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. There are multiple positions available. Experience with administrating clinical trials is highly desirable.
- Responsible for taking/receiving/collecting patient and physician consent for participation/inclusion in the program
- Responsible for visiting or calling the patient as per the agreed plan
- Educating/training the patient about the prescribed therapy and how best to use it.
- Ensure that patient has good compliance/adherence to the therapy and support patients to improve compliance/adherence when needed
- Facilitate patient - physician communication by interacting with physicians when required to share the patient progress
- Support in special cases, insurance approval of the therapy
- Report any adverse event as per the Pharmacovigilance policy of the pharma client
- Prepare and submit a weekly and monthly report on the patient/physician meetings
- Ensure and protect patient confidentiality
- Utilize digital tools and platforms provided to perform the reporting and the above mentioned tasks
- Licensed in the UAE (DHA, HAAD, MOH) as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communicator in English and Arabic is a must
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
- Excellent employer
- Paid visa
- Paid healthcare insurance
- Competitive salary
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.