Job description / Role
Arabic Speaking, Female from the GCC
The Medical Receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, greeting and checking in all patients for office appointments, including paperwork for patients to fill out, scanning insurance cards, entering all demographic information into the electronic health record, entering referrals for office visits, scanning for staff as needed, and working closely with physicians and staff.
* Greets and directs all patients within the practice
* Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit.
* Obtaining necessary patient information to meet current Federal guidelines and
* Meaningful Use guidelines for electronic medical records.
* Scanning pertinent patient information into EMR including patient authorizations, recent labs delivered by patient, etc.
* Obtaining patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance).
* Schedules any necessary appointments after completion of patient visit.
* Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
* Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints.
* Assists in ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies.
* Maintaining cleanliness of waiting room.
* Assists other Medical Receptionists and Medical Secretaries as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Arabic speaking FEMALE from GCC
* At least one year relevant experience and/or training.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
* Able to work collectively with administration and staff.
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Front Office Host (Receptionist)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Nov|
Medical Receptionist - Bilingual
A Management Consulting Firm in UAE