Medical Relations Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Job description / Role
Develop relations and programs with opinion leaders, learned societies and patient associations to establish the scientific and medical legitimacy and the values of the Division or the brands.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Select / design the medical and scientific events (medical education targeting doctors and patients, congresses etc.) to increase the visibility and enhance the reputation of the unit - Coordinate both internal and external contributors to ensure the operational setting up of medical and scientific events.
• Identify and select relevant Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Rising Opinion Leaders (ROLs) - scientists and health professionals - for the Division and/or the brands - Mobilize the loyalty ladder and motivate the chosen KOLs and ROLs in their consulting, training, and representative activities (congresses, digital, media etc.).
• Develop programs (partnerships, sponsorships, services, etc.) with learned societies, patient associations and other professional players in the health sector.
• Ensure the monitoring of activity relating to professional and medical relations.
• Ensure the respect of internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals.
• Measure the impact of the action taken and ensure the follow-up.
• Communicate on the action taken.
• Work together with other functions / departments (marketing, medical detailing, external communications and digital).
• Define & manage the budget for the medical relation activities.
• Medical knowledge
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong detail-oriented skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• The ability to build long-lasting relationships
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.