Job description / Role
Arabian Ethicals, a Ghobash Group Company is now looking for a Medical Representative in Veterinary Division.
Responsible for selling & marketing veterinary products to both private & governmental sectors and achieve the yearly assigned targets.
Achieve assigned sales target.
• Develop & execute a professional action plan after gathering accurate information, market opportunities and trends in marketing environment and prepare accurate forecast.
• Maintain daily, weekly and monthly plans
Promote & sell Veterinary products
• Develop selling calls (visits) plan.
• Visit all allocated customers on timely basis as per assigned journey plans, to promote and secure orders.
• Process calls & orders through CRM & follow up with warehouse for prompt delivery.
• After sales services and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Attend sales meetings, seminars and participate in sales demos and exhibitions when and if needed
• Update customer data base when required including changes in ownership, address, name of outlet, assigned official representation…etc
• Gather & properly document RAT information regarding competitors’ products and activities.
• Monitor the performance of each of key customers to pinpoint areas for improvement and development
• Acquire & develop new customers
• Execute action plan developed and sell forecasted quantities of assign SKUs to ensure forecast accuracy.
• Liquidated short expiring & slow moving products at least 6 months before expiry & Report monthly.
• Ensure collections of trade receivables as per agreed commercial terms with customer and monthly aging target report.
• Continuously recommend credit terms changes if and when needed to sustain business continuity in line with customer financial capabilities, collection history and sales performance
• Bachelors in Veterinary science preferable
• 2 -3 years experience in relevant field in UAE
• Customer Focus
• Selling Skills
• Negotiation skills
• TTM & Journey plans
• Valid Driving License
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Brand Manager - Health Products
TGC Consulting Middle East