Job description / Role
• Distribute knowledge using guidelines through product samples, marketing literature, clinical trials related to her products to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
• Providing approved information to Clients on Al Mufid products, e.g. proper usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
• Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access. Also update on changes in the health care system or hospital structure.
• Involved in the initial preparation of the marketing campaign through giving a feedback to the marketing team on what’s the real market, customers’ needs.
• Follow up of stock, consumption and ordering process especially in government sector and institutions (in case of availability).
• Involved in Al Mufid community awareness programs.
• Attending seminars and participate in setting up sales demonstration and exhibition.
• Organizing AV activities in your area (CME program or Training).
• Initiate & Participate in the nomination & selection of the local speakers in your territory.
• Reporting visits and other activities using the reporting system.
• Attending regular sales meetings with SM and general meetings.
• Preparing short term POA restricted to her area and products.
• Presenting reports according to DM recommendations and market needs.
• Update customers list according to the targeting process by understanding customer’s segmentations and customer insights.
• Understand customer management needs.
• Maintain and Create new advocates by aligning to customer’s priorities/needs.
• Stand accountable for all customers e-mails, phone calls related to business.
• Execute the activities (regional and local conferences, workshops) done by the marketing department to engage your customers.
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, threats and opportunities.
• Participating in setting the engagement POA and play important role in its execution.
• Play important role in engaging your customers via real bold partnership programs.
• Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of your reach plus opening new accounts and business with Clinics, Hospitals & Pharmacies.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in UAE
• Pharma Bachelor's degree preferred
• Team work spirit with specific job roles.
• Effective Selling skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Good computer skills.
• Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills.
About the Company
Established in 1971, Al Mufid has built a legacy of trust and excellence in pioneering healthcare solutions. Today, we are one of the leading healthcare entities in the region, representing multinational pharmaceutical and consumer companies. Since inception, our focus has been on quality healthcare, covering all activities necessary to launch and market pharmaceutical products in the region. With principals represented from many countries, Al Mufid’s emphasis has been and continues to be focussed towards sourcing and working with the best pharma brands from across the world.