Job description / Role
• Regional Pharmaceuticals company are looking for multiple sales representatives within the field of Dermatology & Gynecology to visit existing and prospective customers to introduce pharmacy products to healthcare professionals.
• Perform regular visits in order to help develop customer loyalty, receive feedback on the efficiency of their products, and introduce new products that may be developed later on.
• Pharmacy Education Background (B.Sc. Pharmacy)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Medical Representative in UAE
• Knowledge and experience in Skincare & Cosmetic Dermatology is a must
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.