Job description / Role
Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Sells products such as testing services, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care, cardiology, psychiatry, and hospitals.
• Maximize existing relationships with customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices and nursing homes to sell medical products and services.
• Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital administration.
• Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in multiple call points
• Build relationships with the medical staff.
• Perform product demonstrations, implementation, and educational support.
• Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
• To call on regular and prospective customers to promote products and services.
• Research competitors.
• Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
• Take orders and disburse receipts.
• Estimate time and date of delivery.
• Help in the implementation and set-up of testing services.
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
• Graduates with relevant qualifications in Pharmacy or medicine
• At least 2-4 years of local UAE experience as a Medical Representative
• Basic computer skills in:
• Word processing
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS
• Prior Sales Experience in Medical Sales or B2B sales (Medical Sales experience preferred)
• Strong existing relationships with physicians, medical offices, and hospital administration
• Being visual or creative
• Being outgoing or talkative
• Self Motivated
Preferred Experienced Reps with Strong existing relationships with physicians, medical offices, and hospital administration will be considered for this opportunity.
Candidates must be based in UAE. Valid Driving License & Preferably should own a car. Excellent package + benefits & commission structure.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Junior Sales Executive
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Sales and Marketing Medical Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)