Job description / Role
As medical representative you are required to promote and sell the company's products in the Derma portfolio. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. You must increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
• Identifying and establishing new business
• Negotiating contracts
• Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
• Undertaking relevant research
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
• Maintaining detailed records
• Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Managing budgets
• Reviewing sales performance
• Writing reports and other documents
• Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales/managerial roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or purchasing
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission on target
• Pharmacy Education Background (B.Sc. Pharmacy)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Medical Representative in UAE
• Knowledge and experience in Skincare & Cosmeceutical Dermatology is a must
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Medical Sales Rep (Dermatology & Gynecology)
Medical Representative - Dermatology
Manpower Middle East
Application Specialist - Medical Imaging
Sales Representative - Salons / Spas
|Abu Dhabi||29 Oct|
Sales Executive (Medical)
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||25 Sep|