Job description / Role
Meet customers with pleasant appearance on their arrival to Service Reception and guide them properly with courtesy.
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide an efficient and courteous welcome to the customers by arranging to seat them and keep them comfortable till they are attended by the Service Advisor with minimum waiting time.
• Being responsible for creating an initial impression about the company, strictly follow the dress code.
• Update appointment board on daily bases and explain the importance of appointment to the customers who come without appointment.
• In case of overcrowding in reception, manage the situation efficiently to ensure customers are happy.
• Assist in maintaining courtesy/ loaner cars.
• Ensure reception area is kept clean by coordinating with the concerned team and arrange to remove vehicles as soon as possible.
• Assist customers in all possible ways to ensure their business needs are met.
• Call customers to remind them of their service appointment.
Education / Certification and Continued Education
• Bachelor's Degree/ min. High School level educated & PC literate
Knowledge and Skills
• Pleasant personality and helping attitude
• Cordial and effective communication (Bilingual is added advantage)
• Punctual and respect for time
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.