Job description / Role
Meeting and Events Supervisor
We at Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre and Ibis One Central are seeking for Meeting and Events Supervisor to join our meeting and events team.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• To be responsible for daily administration and operational aspects of the Meeting and Events operation.
• Establish and sustain the smooth running and efficiency of all meetings and events in order to acquire and maintain guest satisfaction with personalized and courteous service at all times.
• To command, direct and guide the Meeting and Events team to achieve established goal.
• To have complete knowledge of all beverage lists, menus and wine lists and be able to advice guests accordingly.
• To be able to understand and analyse all business reports such as forecast, lost business, BOB, accounts productions etc.
Your experience and skills include:
• Candidate must have previous F&B Experience
• Micros POS and Opera knowledgeable
• National language and business English
• Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
• Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
• Good sales skills
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.