This position is closed or expired.
See other Commercial Manager jobs in UAE
MEP Commercial Manager required for one of Dubai's most well renowned MEP Contractors. The MEP Commercial Manager will head up a hardworking & dynamic Commercial team in the heart of Dubai.
This role would suit an MEP Commercial Manager who has previously worked on large-scale Hotel & Residential projects, for reputable Contractors in the Middle-East. The successful MEP Commercial Manager should have at least 4 years experience in this role, and be willing to relocate to Dubai.
Only Western Degree Qualified candidates will be considered.
* Project Financial Reporting for Regional Projects.
* Payment Applications, Certifications and Payment Receipts for Regional Projects
* Recruitment / Training of Commercial team updated to current practices in the Region.
* Risk management of the Regional Projects.
* Variation Notifications, Submissions, agreement for all projects in Region.
* Dispute Notifications, and mutual agreement of Disputes for Regional Projects.
* Cashflow Forecasting and providing clear strategies to improve cashflow and margin on Regional Projects.
* Insurances, Performance Bonds and Advanced Payment Bonds are valid and upto date.
* Negotiation and agreement of Final Accounts with Main Contractors and Major Sub-contractors.
* Contractual advice, procedures, and Commercial standards are met by Projects within Region.
* Validation of PM Budget.
* At least 4 years in an MEP Commercial Manager role
* Western Degree Qualified
* Previous experience working for well-renowned Main & Sub Contractors
* Availability for face-to-face interviews in Dubai
About the Company
Energi People is a leading International recruitment agency specialising in providing human resource solutions for the Building Services and Structural Engineering industries. Having in-depth knowledge of the civil/structural and building services markets In the UK and Middle East, we are able to supply personnel at all levels to technical organisations on both a permanent and contract basis.
This is why we take the time to fully understand our customers\\\\' needs, allowing us to provide a truly tailored recruitment solution. At Energi People we believe in forging long term relationships with our customers, which is why quality, honesty and professionalism is embedded into everything we do.
Our aim is to add lasting value to our clients and candidates through the service we offer and as a result our customers return time and time again. With a combination of extensive market knowledge, recruitment expertise and wide network of industry contacts, Energi People is perfectly positioned to offer a high quality personnel recruitment service.
MEP Manager - AMZ Group