This position is closed or expired.
See other Construction Manager jobs in UAE
Our client based in UAE is looking for a Western national MEP Construction Manager to lead the effort in coordinating and managing the MEP trades on major construction projects. This candidate will work with Project team to ensure successful completion of all MEP trade work.UAE 5 years experience must required for this position.
• Estimate and scope MEP trades during pre-construction
• Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the MEP trades
• Manage and lead MEP subcontractors throughout duration of the project (from Groundbreaking through Commissioning and Turnover to Owner)
• Assist Scheduling department with developing detailed CPM schedules for all MEP installation activities, including cost and resource loading
• Work with Superintendent on project logistics and temporary facility plans
• Review and approve material and equipment for MEP systems prior to installation
• Monitor the installation and start-up of MEP systems and commissioning of project with Engineer & Owner
• Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Manager and Field Staff
• Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, so every time we make a placement with any of our clients, we make a donation to one of our chosen charities: Red Crescent and World Wide Fund for Nature UAE.
MEP Manager - AMZ Group