Job description / Role
MEP Construction Manager position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to 5 STARS HOTEL projects, Residential Towers and Mixed used Buildings etc.
The term MEP includes HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical Systems.
The Key responsibility include commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibility of Construction Manager includes:
- Attending regular meetings ( on WORK progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to DISCUSS key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- ESTABLISH and monitor program and project controls KPI's.
- Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
- Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Proven track record on completing projects
- Minimum 12 years experience, out of which at least 10 years in Middle East in well reputed large MEP Companies
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.