Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a MEP Construction Manager to join our ongoing project in? AbuDhabi.
A typical week would include:
The key objectives of the role will be to;
* Coordinate with the client to ensure their requirements and expectations are met in relation to the MEP works
* Attend co-ordination meetings related to MEP issues with Project Team, the Contractor, the Client and relevant stakeholders
* Conduct periodic inspections and advise the team and client regarding compliance.
* Participate in any necessary quality audits in relation to MEP works
* Oversee the testing and commissioning program and ensure contractor compliance in conjunction with the Supervision Consultant
* Review contractor schedules in relation to procurement, installation, and testing and commissioning, and identify any potential delays or progress concerns
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Must have experience as MEP Construction Manager or Infrastructure Construction Manager
* Must have experience working on an Abu Dhabi project
* Must have knowledge of Abu Dhabi authority approvals process
* Must have experience working as a project management consultant (PMC)
* Must have experience in the construction phase of a project
* Minimum 10 years' experience
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy:
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.