Job description / Role
MEP Construction Manager plan construction projects and oversee their progress in a timely and cost-effective manner. Responsible for managing budgets staff and labor plus implementation and compliance with project master plans.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables, labor, staff and costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite construction activities to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction activities and subcontractors’ performance
• Meet contractual conditions of performance and establish KPI for all construction related activities
• Review the work progress on weekly basis and prepare monthly construction progress report
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques in compliance with project specifications
• BS degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, or related field
• Proven working experience in construction management position for a minimum of 10 years
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards applicable to the specific projects under their control
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Permanent Contract
• For immediate joining in the middle east
• Competitive salary
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.