Job description / Role
• Responsible for complete execution of the project as per the specifications.
• Responsible to ensure the technical accuracy of the project like land surveying, drafting software and technical test devices and to be able to recognize when the technical problems are developing in various disciplines initiate appropriate corrective plans.
• Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
• To provide technical expertise including design, estimating, planning, engineering, procurement, construction & execution, per commissioning through all phases of projects.
• Must have Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Should have minimum 4 years' UAE working experience in construction field
• Has strong background in managing all MEP activities
• Must have good familiarization with local authority approvals (DEWA, DCD, etc)
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.