Job description / Role
MEP Coordinator - Immediate joining candidates preferred with working experience with Civil Contractor
• Review MEP contractor shop drawing prior to submittal for service coordination and co-ordination with other construction elements.
• To advice on any impact on services caused by Architectural changes and raise Query to MEP Manager & Consultant.
• Review material/equipments technical submittals from MEP contractor for specification compliance.
• Produce equipments & builder- work scope Schedule for all MEP equipments detailing construction and maintenance requirement for equipments
• Review of method statements from MEP contractor with respect to installation works and logistics for equipment positioning.
• To liaise with MEP Manager on matter seeking advise/requiring assistance.
• To assist internally QS and Planning department for update MEP system progress. Construction Phase
• Ensuring that services provisions clearance is provided in time for structure.
• To provide technical advice to construction team.
• To oversee MEP service installation under civil contractor scope of works.
• Close inspection for MEP contractor installation works.
• Carry out site walks and inspection for service installation, identifying poor quality elements and advise construction team and MEP Manager.
• Carry out inspection for MEP Contractor material along with QA/QC and Consultant.
• Ensure that MEP site instruction/NCR are closed out.
• To inspect concealed MEP service installation prior to closure of void /riser etc in conjunction with QA/QC and obtaining consultant sign off.
• Ensure that Company HSE policies are implemented at site in coordination with HSE department.
AED 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidate who can join immediately at Abu Dhabi
• Got minimum 5 years experience with leading Civil contractors in UAE
• Working experience in high rise building projects in Abu Dhabi
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.