Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced MEP Director to join a global first tier contractor in Dubai. Client is working on large and iconic building projects globally. The MEP Director is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to building and high rise projects.
The key responsibility include commitment to ensure timely completion of projects within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibility of the MEP Director includes:
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Minimum 12 years of experience working with first tier contractors - preference for candidates with Middle East experience
- Preference for Degree qualified candidates
- Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Proven track record on completing major building and high rise projects
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.