Job description / Role
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
• Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
• Must be a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Must possess thorough knowledge of UAE regulations, Shop drawings and MS Office.
• Must be able to communicate diplomatically with consultants and sub-contractors.
• Must be a strong team player and self-motivated.
• Highly developed time management ability and able to prioritize effectively.
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Mechanical Inspector - Buildings
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare)
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|