Job description / Role
I am currently recruiting for a main contractor to work on a large offshore oil & gas project in the UAE. Candidates must have a strong knowledge in Mechanical Design and all MEP scopes of work.
- The duration of the role is up to four years and the project is currently in the design stage.
- Experience in managing subcontractors is essential.
- Packages are dependant on previous experience however accommodation, transport and messing will be provided by the company.
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
MEP Engineer - Buildings
Construction Manager - MEP
Senior MEP Engineer - Data Center