Job description / Role
This role requires thorough MEP modeling skills using REVIT. Role will require significant involvement in the model building process. Modeling workload will be shared with other teammates.
The candidate will need to create company BIM processes, planning, roadmaps, project execution plans and training needed to use and leverage BIM with the other technologies to integrate all systems effectively for building energy retrofits and energy management.
• Develop and bring innovation to existing BIM operations internally - with a comprehensive focus on MEP design.
• Coordinate and develop road map for seamless integration of BIM with Energy modeling and Facility management tools
• Manage and organize As-Built Drawings, equipment data, and equipment documentation from clients
• Understand and interpret needs and requirements for Model creation and timeline for delivery development and completion
• Manage and assist in model creation and design drawings
• Responsible for discovering and testing new tools and applications for internal use
• Advise and provide technical assistance to team members relating to BIM
• Ensure team members are maintaining required modeling standards Qualities, Skills and Experience required
• Perform project analysis, costing and time schedules for model creation, technology implementation and project delivery.
• Support manager in the creation and procurement of specifications, RFPs, contracts and external delivery, review and comments.
• Plan, document, communicate and liaise between management, engineering and software teams to develop and deploy custom software and add-ins.
• Support in the development of templates, standards, settings and production of company and project BIM models.
• Research, test, validate and teach latest software and technology options related to industry, company and projects.
• Setup, execute and analyze project BIM and energy models to support audit and performance contracting projects.
• Oversee and support on-site equipment, technology and integration into BIM and software suites with various consultants, contractors and client representatives.
• Work with project teams to analyze, store, document and communicate project data, energy streams equipment data leveraging BIM and other technology.
• Maintain project information, statistics, file organization and company file structure
• Support in the planning, development and roll-out of custom web-based dashboard software and related mobile applications.
• Support in the production of engineering design drawings, calculations and specifications.
• Develop database and information storages system for projects, company and clients
• Develop custom project and company dashboards, reporting tools and invoices
• Ideal candidate will have a strong desire for innovation and thinking outside the box for solutions specific for Facility and Energy Management.
• 4+ years in a similar role, with specific focus on MEP design
• Expert user in REVIT
About the Company
taka solutions deploys the latest technologies and engineering to deliver comprehensive energy solutions that improves energy and water efficiency, reduce carbon impact and saves money. We do all of this using an innovative paid-from-savings model.
Energy performance contracts allow upgrades to be fully paid for by the savings created by the enhancements. In doing this we reduce the energy expenses of the building, enhance the quality of the air, environment and improve the overall value of the asset with no capital expense for the customer.
MEP Procurement Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
Mechanical Engineer - High-rise Building Projects
Mechanical Engineer - Fit Out
Ignite Search & Selection
Mechanical Inspector - Theme Park Rides