Job description / Role
• Monitoring site progress and quality of MEP (mechanical, plumbing, electrical) works and compliance with approved shop drawings and installation schedules.
• Coordination with Site Team.
• Monitoring and reporting site progress and compliance with specification and drawing
• Minimum of a Bachelor's in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or an equivalent.
• At least 5 years of MEP Site experience.
• Must have worked as a Site Engineer site previously and be experienced enough to be able to clearly instruct and delegate work and understand time requirements of the installation.
• Experience in construction and test and commissioning.
• Electrical/Mechanical/MEP Engineering Degree Educated
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing activities
• Knowledge in reading and understanding architectural, structural and MEP Services drawings.
• Advanced computer skills using AutoCAD 2007 and MS applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Construction SANJOSE Real Estate SANJOSE Energy and Environment SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.