Job description / Role
• Monitoring site progress and quality of MEP (mechanical, plumbing, electrical) works and compliance with approved shop drawings and installation schedules.
• Co-ordination with Site Team.
• Monitoring and reporting site progress and compliance with specification and drawing
• Minimum of a Bachelor\'s in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or an equivalent.
• At least 5 years of MEP Site experience.
• Must have worked as a Site Engineer site previously and be experienced enough to be able to clearly instruct and delegate work and understand time requirements of the installation.
• Experience in construction and test and commissioning.
• Electrical/Mechanical/MEP Engineering Degree Educated
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing activities
• Knowledge in reading and understanding architectural, structural and MEP Services drawings.
• Advanced computer skills using AutoCAD 2007 and MS applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Construction SANJOSE Real Estate SANJOSE Energy and Environment SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Electrical Site Engineer - Engineering Consultancy
Mechanical Inspector - Buildings
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
MEP Engineer (approved and license by DEWA) only
Al Baraka Construction