Job description / Role
• The MEP Project Manager position is responsible to successfully plan, manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to energy efficiency, energy performance contracts and retrofits for large hotel projects, high rise towers, and other commercial facilities.
• The term MEP includes HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical Systems.
• The Key responsibility include commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibility of Project Manager includes:
• Attending regular meetings ( on work progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
• Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
• Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
• Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
• Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
• Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
• Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
• Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
• Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
• Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
• Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
• Establish and monitor program and project controls KPI's.
• Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
• Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
• Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills
• Proven track record on completing projects.
• Minimum 15 years experience, out of which at least 10 years in Middle East in well reputed large MEP Companies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
As a broadly based Professional and Technical organization which provides a wide spectrum of services to the highly reputed companies, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with cost effective solutions, quick response to the particular project / site requirements from the highly specialized electromechanical staff available round the clock, with 22 years experience in the field of Electro Mechanical Works.
MEP Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Senior MEP Manager
SAS Global Consultants
MEP Engineering Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jun|
MEP Commercial Manager