Job description / Role
Preparing complete cost of estimation for MEP elements (HVAC, electrical, Plumbing, Fire Life Safety) which includes: material, labor, erection equipment, testing/ commissioning man hours, direct & indirect resources in line with BOQ scope of work, project specifications & standards.
- Create and monitor allowable – manpower / materials
- Submit and follow up with interim payment applications
- Manage cash flow
- Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions
- MEP contractor background
- Min 4 years UAE experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Can join immediately
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.
Lindner Middle East
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) for an Epc Company (Oil & Gas) Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor - MEP
Senior / Managing QS (MEP)
Energi Recruitment Services