Job description / Role
• Knowledge in initial review of projects, condition of contract, contract documents, specification and design drawing.
• Analysis and study of Tender documents, drawings, Specification, BOQ
• Variation procedures – from start to end.
• Closing of Accounts
• Preparation of Cost Estimation for MEP Works (Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical) and Pricing, Rate Build-up of Materials, Labour, Plants and other misc.
• Preparation of take of quantity from construction drawing.
• Preparation of tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data.
• Preparation of Tender Queries. PTCs,
• Review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tenders are included.
• Attend technical meetings with contractor and weekly progress meeting if required by construction manager.
• Ensure full coordination between all other disciplines/Trades has been carried out for all external and internal MEP services.
• Invite the Quotation from Sub Contractor/Supplier, Negotiation and Comparison, ability to prepare pre-contract & tender activity.
• Maintenance and update of Approved Sub Contractor/Supplier database.
• Corresponding with Consultants/Authorities regarding the specification/technical and BOQ any difference to tender requirements and raise queries for clarification.
• Coordination with planning, procurement, finance and administration cell for necessary documents required for the submission.
• Preparation of tender pre-qualification item, List of Sub Contractor/Supplier, Cash Flow Chart, Machinery.
• Prepare monthly progress payment project application project wise
• BSc in QS/ Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 12 years of MEP work experience in a Construction Company.
• Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used
• Knowledge of working with MEP based project as a Quantity surveyor.
• Good Experience in AUTO CAD/MS Office, PlanSwift
• Ability to recognize contractual obligations of both company and its subcontractors.
• Able to review and measure the executed works.
• Good knowledge in detailed shop drawing, coordination drawings.
• Able to act on own initiative and proactive way.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MEP Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jul|
MEP Quantity Surveyor
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jun|