Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced MEP Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning cost consultancy in Dubai and you will be working on high end building and tower projects.
- Preparation of cost plans
- Tender evaluation and assessment
- Preparing and presenting cash flow and cost management advice to clients
- Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlements are properly administered
- Preparation of contractor’s payment recommendations
- Measuring and valuing variations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Middle East experience with international consultancy firms - minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong exposure to working on MEP packages (Buildings / Infrastructure) and ideally have worked in a specific MEP QS role previously
- Candidates will need to have a hands on approach to Quantity Surveying
- Candidates who have some knowledge and experience of dealing with claims would be preferred
About the Company
To establish a 'Best practise' for the recruitment industry in the Middle East.