Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced MEP Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning cost consultancy in Dubai and you will be working on high end building and tower projects.
- Preparation of cost plans
- Tender evaluation and assessment
- Preparing and presenting cash flow and cost management advice to clients
- Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlements are properly administered
- Preparation of contractor’s payment recommendations
- Measuring and valuing variations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Middle East experience with international consultancy firms - minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong exposure to working on MEP packages (Buildings / Infrastructure) and ideally have worked in a specific MEP QS role previously
- Candidates will need to have a hands on approach to Quantity Surveying
- Candidates who have some knowledge and experience of dealing with claims would be preferred
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.