Job description / Role
Idama is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
Candidates who are immediately available or on a short notice period will be given preference.
Providing support through the delivery of high quality project MEP work within agreed timescales whilst maintaining the company's best interests and maximize the project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in supervision, procurement, cost management and reporting.
• Carry out all mechanical engineering works of the project by working with the design team, project team, consultants and contractors for timely delivery of services.
• Evaluate and comment on new proposed fit-out requirements from client’s sub-contractors to ensure they meet the existing building infrastructure design guidelines / mechanical design and coordinate corrective action.
• Prepare reports on each project detailing design requirements for mechanical systems, air-conditioning systems, water systems and specialist fire systems for management information and decision making.
• Effectively supervise and coordinate with concerned stakeholders for mechanical works and maintenance activities of developments in line with the client requirements
• Conduct mechanical maintenance works to ensure quality mechanical service is offered during project development and maintain the same throughout.
• Continuously review contracts to establish best practice and ‘fast fix' methods to minimize cost, reduce installation times and improve project profitability. commissioning and handover of project to client and issue occupancy certificate accordingly
• Liaise with the minor works team and external vendors to ensure all aspects of area of responsibility are coordinated efficiently with other services for on time work delivery.
• Develop self-delivery capabilities for minor alterations and related works in line with the key Account Director’s business plan.
• Co-ordinate with all concerned to ensure the existing mechanical infrastructure is maintained and unauthorized alterations are not carried out.
• Ensure the compliance with the quality, health, safety and environmental management policies, systems, procedures and controls within the company to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Camp Accommodation + Single Medical + Single Flight
• Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of MEP works of international standards for retail
• 3-4 years in the managing MEP works preferably in the region and experience in shopping centre and malls.
• Planning and organizing skills, Analytical thinking, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Leadership, customer service orientation, result orientation, Team work and collaboration, Functional expertise, Open communication.
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.