Job description / Role
• Handling Seasonal Buying.
• Buy Budgets -Plan and monitor buying budgets.
• Launch Plan (Drop-wise) - Plan Story-wise/Drop-wise season launch.
• Once merchandise is launched, check execution of MPM on floor and advise if any changes required.
• Monitor Sell-thru and Stock cover.
• Stock Allocation, Replenishment & Inter-store transfer.
• Consolidation of merchandise in higher selling stores to optimize sell-thru.
• Best Buy Plan - In season sales plan for cut-size options at Price Points.
• Sales Plan Liquidation Plan of old season merchandise during bi-annual sales.
• Reverse Logistics Store to Warehouse for merchandise pull-outs of old season or excess merchandise.
• Identify slow movers and make plan for mark downs.
• Control ageing inventory and see to it that all ageing inventory are well within the industry average.
• Top-up on fast movers if required - Check demand and place top-up orders.
• Pricing architecture for In-house brands - Figure the distribution brands pricing architecture so that it meets companies’ financial requirements.
• Assortment planning - Build stories in the buys placed to define drops in the season.
• Capacity Plan Regularly update capacity plan for the stores for optimum stock levels.
• Capacity vs Stock – Take action accordingly to see that stores are neither overstocked or understock.
• Ensure GP% is as desired - Monitor sales.
• Masters, Product hierarchy.
• Coordinate with stores on regular basis.
• SWOT Analysis for respective brands every season.
• Minimum 2-3 years of Merchandise Planning Experience
• Identify trading priorities, opportunities and challenges
• Relevant work experience and/or business related degree/course
• Ability to analyse & interpret data
• Commercially aware with a trading focus
• Good communication and organizational skills
• High proficiency using Microsoft Office programs – Excel in particular
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Purchase & Logistics Officer
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive
Manno Trading DMCC
The Kanoo Group
RTC-1 Employment Services