Job description / Role
- To personally visit retail outlets and ensure products are available and that they are all properly merchandized as per agreements between the company and the customers and to execute and manage product displays
- Responsible for visiting retail outlets as per route plan and merchandize as per Visibility Agreements with the customer.
- Ensure shelves are clean / smart.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are available (brands / categories & packages). Responsible to either generate orders or communicate with pre sellers ahead of time to generate orders before having stock out situations (be proactive).
- Responsible for producing daily product availability or product stock out reports and communicating this information to management for corrective action.
- Responsible for ensuring product visibility – product facings facing upfront & at eye level (minimum).
- Responsible for ensuring product accessibility – customers not having to struggle to reach products.
- Responsible for ensuring presence, availability and prominence of effective price communication.
- Ensure FIFO product rotation is effectively being implemented. Responsible for reporting to pre seller and merchandising supervisor on any about to expire products ahead of time to necessitate corrective action before stocks expire.
- Regularly check, analyze and compile price survey reports and communicate to management – to track and follow up on competitor pricing initiatives.
- Execute and effectively manage product displays ensuring that they are fully and properly stocked.
- Execute and effectively manage all Trade or Consumer promotions implemented, ensuring that there is full and clear communication and education to customers on these promotions.
- Gather marketing intelligence and communicate to management on time for decision making and corrective action taking.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by superiors or management.
Education, experience and skills:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- Good command of English language
- Physically fit /ability to lift up to 50kgs.
- FMCG experience is a must
- Willing to be relocated within the UAE
- Valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.