Job description / Role
Call Center / Tele Sales
Contract - Existing client
Merchant Support Ops
Work Location: Dubai
• Attractive salary + Standard UAE benefits
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision.
• Communication with the vendors & customers (both inbound and outbound)
• Working on the tickets that are assigned to the group for which the team would give them training
• Previous experience in a customer support role
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Immediate joiners
• Hindi Speakers
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Call Center Executive
Customer Services Representative
Customer Service Agents