Job description / Role
Working under the direction of the Director, Strategy & Development - MEET, this position will work as part of a the Middle East, Egypt & Turkey ( MEET ) team, focusing on supporting the company’s business expansion in the region in conjunction with new acquisitions, business developments and joint ventures. The job holder utilizes specialized analytical knowledge in industrial gases, business performance, mergers and acquisitions and integration of new entities to assist and promote Air Products expansion in the region with a focus on newly acquired businesses and targeted businesses to acquire. This position will require 30% of travel time across MEET region.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Incumbent, working across the organisation under the guidance of the Director, Strategy & Development, will support the company’s business expansion and growth in MEET region through M&As, joint ventures and development projects, mainly:
• Conducting research and analysis on prospective business’s targets and taking initiative to support company’s M&A objectives
• Preparing analysis regarding industrial gas prospects and gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities
• Assisting execution of the deals, from due diligence of acquiring businesses until full integration, gathering public information through various sources, supporting merger’s financial model analyses and building forecast models
• Implementing integration plan of the newly acquired businesses; coordinating efforts of the matrix team (local business management, engineering, finance, law, and senior management).
• Analysing performance achievement progresses, producing KPI’s on an absolute and relative basis and producing and maintaining various databases;
• Building market database and keep interactive communication
• Supporting technical, commercial, supply chain and analysis in support of meetings and negotiations with target companies/businesses
• Preparing meeting minutes and follow up on actions with customers, partners and internal stakeholders
• Coordinating with the company’s marketing lead, business operation and business development teams in preparing and updating regional market and competitor information/survey
• Maintain close connection with the local business operation team, providing reports on planned synergies achievements, gap remedies and implementation of the integration action items
• Learning/training on Air Products business development processes and industrial gas technologies and products
• Fluent in English with high inter-personally skills and an experienced team player
• Involvement with Onsite is an advantage with broad commercial, technical knowledge and strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the company and with customers, across different national boundaries, cultures and time zones with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Dynamic, creative and target-oriented profile
• Have the experience with strategic planning and execution of performance targets
• Multitasker and solutions maker with ability to federate
• Strong capacity to rapidly build relationship and to develop them on long term basis
• Self- motivated, responsible, well organized, with attention to detail and good follow up capabilities
• Good technical and market data analysis and financial analysis capabilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical) or Business Management/Economy.
• MBA/PGDBM will be an added advantage
• experience in a Industrial gases, including sales, marketing and complex long term engineering solutions development
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Business Analyst for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
Regional Finance Controller